bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, June 27, 2003

Friday...easy???

Ok, when you are an admin and think that your Friday will be easy just bacause your boss is out of town...think harder.
Ouch. Of course, just because, Russ-husband has a similar yucky day. I can't wait to see us at home tonight, collapsed, totally exhausted on the couch, unable to do anything.
On the other hand, it's Friday. And next week is a short week-on Thursday, at the wee hours of the morning we fly to San Francisco to see Russ's evil twin, Jim and his beateous girlfriend, Madeleine. Yay!
And I can sleep in tomorrow because a bunch of raspberry bushes supposed to be delivered to our house tomorrow early afternoon, so I cannot go with Russ to savate practice. Now if only I can convince the cats that they need to honor my weekend hours regarding their feeding schedule, as opposed to starting to converge on my belly at 600AM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home