bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

On The Mend

Just a quick update; still kicking...the meds are still on for this week, so hopefully by the weekend I can wave this thing good-bye. I sure hope.

I have a lot on my plate this week catching-up-wise, so bear with me while I churn through, and you might see an un-review of Kingdom Of Heaven here by the weekend. One advice in advance: do NOT see this with me. Or with any medievalist, for that matter. But see it if you want to discuss it because there's much to discuss, and this bunny here can foam from the mouth for hours about this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home