bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hard to tell

So: I finally break down and subscribe to photoblogging apparatus so I can dazzle my Dear Readers with the brilliant images from our trips made and yet to come, on possible cute cat images, pictures from the garden that is blooming so wonderfully now...and then what? No one is interested?
::sniff,sniff::

Well, at least I have it for eternity now: for my glory or shame. It is my blog. With pictures I chose and I put up, with posts I could sneak in in my copious free time :-)it's a blueprint of (kinda) who I am and who I will be as I move down on this road of life. I am reasonably sure I will look back a year from now (just like I look back now to entries a year ago) with disbelief...but I think that this little corner of the Web actually has helped me to become who I am today, and will continue to be the repository of various ramblings, musings, cries for help, quiet laughter, eager questions, angry rants and pretty pictures...just like our soul is.

Even if no one else reads it, or agrees with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home