bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

On the road again...

The Bunny will be in Seattle Thursday-Friday on a meeting; 4 hours in the air each way and two half-day meetings...bleh. At least I get a free dinner out of it. Yay. Will see if time allows for some pictures: but due to all this travel I was not able to cook much or put up recipes, and that bugs me. I baked this cake Monday night that everyone thought was really good, so I guess I can dig that recipe up and post unless I feel de-motivated.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

Russ kept sneaking bits of the chilli you made on Sunday too, if that helps with the no recipe blues...

Be safe, have a good time if you can!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home