bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Toe Woes-Part Deux

Well, blimey. My long silence on this blog? It is because, yet again,. the blasted (literally) big toe on my right foot stroke again...rendering me painful and hopping all over the place since last Thursday. This time my doc decided just to get the entire toenail off...if this thing keeps hurting like it does, I call him and ask to just chop the toe off and be done with it. The painkiller he gave me this time (mmmm,drugs) was A-OK through the weekend, then I think I got used to it or something because I had a really bad reaction to it Tuesday s o now I am just taking the usual Ibuprofen which only goes so far.

Argh. And yes, of course it is my driving foot, which, let mne tell you, is SO much fun. Especially since I cannot put a band-aid on this one, it sticks in it, as I found out Saturday (ask me about screaming LOUD). So I have NewSkin covering it, which does the job, but is NOT looking pretty. I cannot wear anyting but open-toed sandals, and some specific ones at that that do not touch the toe at all, and as the foot is swollen, it takes a while to put it on and off, too.

Meh. I am not very entertaining these days. At least we had an adventure evening last night when the thunderstorms blew through and we lost power. I had candles all over the place-it was rather pretty.

SO healing thoughts are very much appreciated. Back when I have something positive to say.

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Coffespaz said...

Aww..poor thing! That really stinks. Hope the toe cooperates soon so you can be your cheerful self again.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

Sorry! Hope it gets better soon.

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you heal quickly!
Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home