bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Archeology In The News Again

Whee! My favorite Roman made the news again!

Is it just me, or there is a lot of similarity between that and the famous bust of Cicero? maybe all older Romans looked the same. Definitely can see the family resemblance with Octavian, though.

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

One of the more emotive busts I've seen - wonderful lines. I don't know of that's from sitting in water for a few hundred years - but I am very impressed.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing how an artifact that old -- sitting in a river, to boot -- has those lines beautifully preserved.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

It's stone. It helps. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home