bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Holy Cow!

So I was futzing around for sabre links for a friend when I found the thumbnail of a You Tube video, and I said to myself: "Self, that looks kinda like your husband in your very own backyard with a GREAT BIG SWORD."
"Nah, NO ONE shot videos in my backyard of my husband...right?"
"Except when those guys were her to learn sabre drills..."

Then I clicked on it.

Whee! My ratty little backyard is on YouTube! Awesome... well, actually The Husband looks pretty good as he kills a great big man in many ways...

Just ignore the comments. Anyone who says Hutton should be considered for sabrefencing should be skinned alive with TWO sabres.

::gets off soapbox::

11 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger JimDesu said...

I wants one.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger JimDesu said...

... and what's that music? I love it!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Dunno, but I love it too. I think it's Ukrainian.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger JimDesu said...

That's what the blurb says... It's like death-oompa with a skosh of thistle-and-shamrock thrown in. I love it!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

that's so cool! plus Russ looks like a totally scary bad-ass, even to my uneducated eye!

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The music is run-of-the-mill East-Central-European "we still have our balls attached and don't any of you pontsy Belgian EU-worshippers forget it" music.

The Polish and Hungarian versions of same are equally fun.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger JimDesu said...

Mix tape, pretty please? :o)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

What Russ forgot too say is that we did not exactly have this music. I'd need to track them down. I'll see what I can do, though, since you ask soo nicely...:)

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger celogomama said...

Does anyone want to guess how many times this was replayed at our house?? :)

Sean wants to come visit again REALLY SOON

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Hee! Well, once we are back from Kalamazoo, the medieval conference next week, we clearly should arrange something.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Phelonius said...

Please tell Russ that there is something wrong with his sword....it is bent all out of shape....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home