bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Small Delights

It finally dawned on me as I was doing my Monday grocery run after work, that if I can get some decaf tea, I can get back to my habit of sipping on hot tea flavored with honey and lemon, my favorite winter treat, even though my caffeine intake is rather limited these days. Duh!
So I found Stash Tea's Decaf Earl Grey and with a deep sigh of satisfaction I made a big cuppa for myself last night. Not that I don't have enough teas in my cupboard already (in truth, it overfloweth with various bags and boxes) but decaf I didn't have much, except various herbal blends with which I need to be cautious just right now.
Small delights, indeed. Now if I can get the energy together to make that apple pie I was craving for a week now...

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger celogomama said...

mmmm... apple pie cravings... duly noted ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home