bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Happy Easter

For all of my Western Christian friends: Happy Easter! My Orthodox friends are still in Lent, so I will not discuss the excellent ham and deviled eggs I made for Sunday...::sigh:: I will probably post later the Hungarian Easter bread I made (with raisins, eggs and milk, unfortunately, so it still will be a torture, sorry...)

My roses have buds all over them, some with open flowers, the little peach tree's baby peaches are growing steadily, and the weekend's rains started up the tomatoes and peppers in the backyard as well...they all haver buds. Now I have to watch for aphids and get some ladybugs released as soon as those pop up. Time for some sprayed organic fertilizer as well this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home