bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Facelift

Late Spring cleaning...I changed the template, and realized too late that this will wipe out all the previous comments and all my sidebar customization, because I am still only on my Coffee Numero Due only...grrr...
Anyhoo, I retained elements of green as in green The Bunny likes (hey, just getting deeper into my persona) and tried to put back as many links as I was possible. I will work on it later to expand. Until then, enjoy the long-promised Kingdom of Heaven un-review below.

5 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

YAY, it is all pretty and GREEN!

I am still too scared to read the unreview, but I will, oh yes. :)

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

Oh, and if you want to set up haloscan (isn't that what you were using before or am I on crack?)AND keep all your comments, let me know, as I figured it out and can show you tonight. :)

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I sure would like you to show me. Thanks a bunch!!

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure thing. Damn patrons... They come in waves, I may not have time to read your unreview today...

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger lisamarlene said...

best way to save links is to go into blogger template, copy all the text, and paste it into a random text program... then splice the good bits back in after changing the faceplate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home