bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Michigan

Sitting at Grand Rapids airport, waiting for my ride to arrive on her plane from Boston. We are heading to Kalamazoo, to the yearly medieval conference-pilgrimage, and even though one of my sessions as an organizer totally fell thorugh, I still have a presentation Thursday and a roundtable on Sunday. Between those two, I will probably look at books a lot, sit by the little lake, watch the swans and, courtesy of The Husband's wireless laptop, connect to the 'Net and post and email; and work on my story in a quiet lonely setting. Almost like a retreat, ormini-vacation. Okay, people usually do not take vacations in Kalamazoo, Michigan, especially not stuck on a university campus for four days, but hey, there are worse parts of th universe being stuck at. So, at the moment, I am enjoying free wireless here at gerald Forn Int'l Airport, then, hopefully, there will be some food in my future when my pal Amy arrives.
More later, when I can get the WMU lab folks to set up my wireless access from campus tomorrow morning.

3 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Glad you got there safe, Anna :-)
Have a fantabulous time in retreat-mode!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Thanks 'luv, I'll try. This wireless connectivity is weird...but I can get used to it...:-) You have a productive week too & see you Sunday!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home