bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Dinosaur

I will have to post pictures later. I picked up my Thanksgiving turkey on Saturday from the Coppell Farmers Market--I pre-ordered it from a local organic farm, got the email Wednesday that they were processing them that day and I thought: "Oh cool, I hope it's big enough..."
It is 16.7 pounds.
::sobs::
Good thing I got the extra-large capacity oven in January. This thing worries me.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you've got a big turkey when even the cats will be fed freely on birdie...

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

it's going to be a glorious and beautiful monster - and it's going to take all of us (felines included) to take it down :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home