bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Dad's on Antibiotics

::sigh::

Secondary infection that the doctors _somehow_ failed to notice until he went back with the constant pain and swelling a week later.
I say this again: if anyone wants to vote for socialized medicine (aka for Hillary) this election, please let me know and I'll hook you up with my dad. I even translate.
Prayers are appreciated.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

They didn't give him decent (or any?) antibiotics after surgery? We'll be praying!

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers your way and your dad's, m'dear...

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Thank you both...the antibiotics are slowly taking effect. I talked to him today and he seemed to be in better spirits, although terrified of the prospect of a possible second operation. Will know more by the end of this week. Keep those prayers comin'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home