bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

This Is No Fun

So now that I regained almost 100% of my lung capacity and was looking forward to a weekend spent with visiting with friends, The Husband woke up with 100 degrees fever this morning that still persist as of now.
This is no fun. Practically everyone I know had some kind of variation of the flu plus secondary illnesses game, some pretty severe. I want this to be over, please!

4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This cold/flu season really is awful this year. Couldn't agree with you more, on wanting it to be over.

Did you get swollen lymph nodes in your neck? That's my new thing this week, in addition to everything else.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I have those quite often; my lymph nodes are weird that way, as I have little beneficial lumps in them from childhood. This crap seems to attack on all fronts. Hope you at least slowly start to feel better soon!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Phelonius said...

I sure did enjoy getting together with you this last weekend. I like shopping with you because you are not the impatient type and I can spend some time just gandering at things that look good to eat.....

More than that, though, I like our "cooking experiences" because you have a fine command of a kitchen, and I always learn something. I was glad to be able to throw some sure-enough southwest cuisine at you, but you countered with a pie to die for.

B-T-W, I need a copy of that pie recipe.......

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Yay! I will make a copy of the pie recipe for you. This cooking-cum-shopping thing was a hoot, I think as soon as Russ gets over this flu, we need to repeat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home