bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

On Forgetting Things

So I really wanted to post this awesome baked oatmeal recipe for more than a week now... and I forgot.
Then I wanted to put up the oatmeal-raisin cookie recipe I baked this weekend- and I forgot.
Then about all the other things I keep forgetting unless I write them down on a piece of paper and leave it in PLAIN SIGHT--because otherwise I forgot.

Yep, Scatterbrain is my middle name these days. But I packed up two big boxes of clothes for storage this wekeend that won't fit me until next summer or more, and a small one for charity, and started to make the Christmas list for people (this year more people requested either not to get presents or that we give to some charity in their name... I am pondering this one for at least two of them), so some progrress was made at least.

And tomorrow we leave for our last adventure-vacation for Thanksgiving, so probably no more posts until the weekend.

Y' all have a great Thanksgiving-- there's much, much to give thanks for this year... I hope it's the same with you!

4 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the Heifer catalog as well -- I'm considering it, too, since my family has asked for no gifts except for the little ones.

We are fortunate that we can still give, even in these difficult economic times. :-)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

And there's something deeply satisfying in donating a flock of goose! :)

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! And a "share of a llama" is kind of funny, when you think of it. Gives the term "shareholders" a whole new meaning. :-)

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

Happy thanksgiving! Have a safe trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home