bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Little Victories

I had to see my doctor this week due to what turned out to be allergy-induced asthma that almost turned into pneumonia. They gave me a breathing treatment right there in the office and sent me home with four different kinds of drugs, including an inhaler I need to use three times a day. Eek!
But, the good thing in the bad thing was--I am five pounds shy of my pre-pregnancy weight. W00T!! I can actually fit into all of my clothes from before last July, including my pencil skirt and pants from Victoria's Secret-my benchmark.
It's a small thing, but a pretty good confidence booster. Now if I can actually manage to get to the gym one of these days to tone up the flobby tummy...

6 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've had that asthma thing too. It's not fun, hope you feel well soon.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Thanks-my PA said out of twenty of his cases ten are having this at this time of the year. Yay for modern medicine, I can breathe now! Scary to think a hundred years ago I'd probably be dying of cedar fever...

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Steph said...

You rock! I am not sure I will ever get back down to pre-pregnancy weight :P That is a serious accomplishment in my book!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Thanks Steph; honestly, I think it's the breastfeeding...an extra 500 calories off every day even if I just sit on the couch. Now I understand why I kept packing on the pounds besides the 8 pound baby I was carrying :) Making milk is hard work!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger technogypsy said...

and we see baby pictures and thge baby when?

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

::sheepish look::
Lemme shot you an email with some links to my Facebook albums, at first, then I need to talk logistics with El Husbando...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home