bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sick Of Being Sick

You know, I am sick of not being able to go anywhere over the weekends, but sit on the couch and pant.
I was running fever and feeling like crap all last weekend. Then I threw my back out while lifting a laundry basket on Sunday night and had to stay home Monday (not even being able to move around let alone dress), and still being incredibly stiff and sore and pain-filled all week and walking around like a 80-year-old-plus arthritis-ravaged crone. THEN on top of al that add an infected ingrown toenail (yes, my shoes don't exactly fit after my feet changed due to pregnancy)--and my week just about tops off.
Did I mention next week is a 3-day long staff meeting where I am supposed to to logistics and run around and make sure everyone's happy?
Yeah, right.

So to everyone whom I missed seeing this weekend that I promised I would: I am terribly sorry.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

Blargh!! Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you get better soon.
Let me know if there's anything you need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home