bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness.

Just shoot me now.
Because otherwise I'll die of elevated cholesterol and foodgasm.
No, seriously. Check it out.
Evil, evil woman.

And this one. This one I shall try this weekend. And then I'll die.

I tried her monkey bread. It kills the one I've made before so much it's not even funny.

I am in trouble, folks.

5 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Nice blog - she sounds pretty awesome on the canning alone....

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I made the ribeye with the blue-cheese onion sauce today. OMG it was perfect. If you make it, use a cast iron skillet--it caramelizes the onions beautifully.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

Oh, very nice!! Thanks for sharing. Always good to expand the recipe box!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger lisamarlene said...

PW rocks. My friend Jess was raving last week over her Apple Cake in an Iron Skillet (with three sticks of butter): http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/09/apple-cake-in-an-iron-skillet/
Hadn't tried the steak yet, though!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

You totally need to try the steak and the sauce. OMG it was heaven! And I also made the quesadillas camarones on Sunday. Man, I never loved my cast iron cookware this much in years! Next: tres leches cake for The H's birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home