bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, July 25, 2003

Friday Strikes Again...

Not that I am complaining, but oh my, time flies by! Another week, and I still have six picture frame boxes in my garage waiting to give out their secrets, not to mention the step tonsu that needs to be dragged in and positioned carefully alongside the dining room wall. I already know the cats will love it. Whee!

In other news, G. R. R. Martin rocks! Thanks, Kashi, for recommending it to us. I am on the last pages of the second volume, planning on picking up the third one sometime this weekend...As a medievalist, I really appreciate his realism, and storyline. But that's another looong post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home