bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Got me thinking...

...what my sweetie said to me yesterday, when I excitedly told him about my Polidori-story idea. He said: 'But, hunny, isn't that ALL your stories are about the hily Grail?" "NO!!! Absolutely...." I started to say, and then I shut up really fast. It's true: all the stories I told him about and snippets of which I read aloud or got published here and there, were this way or that, connected to this much sought after artifact. So: it got me thinking today--what if it is tue? Am I indeed a seeker, and if I am--what is the Grail?

And yes, I am waxed philosophical this afternoon, and no, the story coming won't be this full of pathos. I hope, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home