bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sick People

No, really. After I thought I was over the bacterial sinus thingy I had last week, Saturday night I came down rather violently with what I thought was food poisoning but what turned out to be a particularly nasty viral stomach flu that kicked my butt so hard that I actually could only spend about 3 hours at work yesterday and whole Sunday in bed (well, and bathroom) and with high fever. Then last night just as about I got beter, The Husband came down with it, just as violently as I did. And I am flying to Austin on company business this afternoon.
Did I mention The Lizard Queen was also sick as a dog for a week now?
WHEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home