bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Part of our little group...


...enjoying Gulf water...that's The Lizard Queen, my very pale Husband, and The LQ's hubby. Missing, our dear friend The Marmot,who suggested the whole trip (and to whom this bunny is eternally grateful for the experience), back at the camp fetching an inflatable raft, and yours truly, sunning with SPF 50's sure protection and listening to the waves' dancing. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHA!
PROOF that the Marmot didn't try to catch me a shark. Wait til I tell him I have photographic evidence... ;)

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah, I have another pic where he's coming to the water with the raft under his arm... he really tried.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, I know he did, I was just going to give him a hard time because if I don't he won't think I like him anymore.. ;)

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

I would also like to point out that this is a GREAT picture, but I still have the theme from JAWS run through my head every time I look at it. And it is just this one, not any of the others..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home