bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Mmmm..sushi...

One of these days I will remember taking my digicam with me when we zip out to celebrate something with sushi...
Last night we had a dinner to celebrate my annual bonus check, at our favorite sushi place called Hanasho in Irving. They have the best eel I've ever had. M-m-m...unagi...

Back to the grindwheel...but yay, sushi goodness!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

THAT place is freakin awesome! I love the eel too. :)

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on the bonus! And yay, celebratory sushi!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger JimDesu said...

I put my digicam into my old cell-phone holder so it's always on my belt. Works out much better that way. I know ladies don't always have the luxury of a belt, but it sure does help get the snapshots.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Indeed; I once decided to just carry the thing in my bag, but keep forgetting...I guess I have to practice it until it becomes a habit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home