bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Links!

I linked up my beautiful and talented sister-in-law's new blog on the right side under "Bunnyfriends" for your enjoyment. I am glad we infected her with the blog-virus...she mostly, she says, will review books on the site whixh will make me mightly happy.

Also, in case my dear readers haven't stumbled into this one yet, I give unto thee: Geoffrey Chaucer's Blog...Pure fun!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Oh my God! Anna - Geoffrey Chaucer's Blog is fantastic! I'm so tickled I'm bouncing...Wheee!!!
And thank you for adding me to Bunnyfriends too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home