bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Shrinkwrapped!

Our house is shrinkwrapped through the inside...
They are working on the foundation for the second day, you see. I came home last afternoon, and I found the entire interior enwrapped in plastic sheeting: walls, furniture, doors, closets, floor ...When I tried to get clothes out of my closet, I had to remove more plastic sheeting than Christo used to wrap the Eiffel tower. Then carefully put it back. Then I unwrapped the whole thing again when I realized I forgot to take out a pair of pants for The Husband...Then again this morning when I had to get a pair of shoes our I forgot...
They start leveling this afternoon and will hopefully in the finishing stages of cleanup when I got home. I owe The Husband big; also to The Lizard Queen and her hubby who put us up for the afternoon and night: thanks guys!

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger JimDesu said...

Why do you owe the husband big?

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Cause he took two days off instead of only one and put up with dust and noise and stuff for two whole days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home