bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Busy again!

Argh! Life bacame busy again...work has been unreal lately, and what with all the house stuff going on, I was too exhausted to post...heck, I was having problems sleeping (which is a first...). Hopefully things slow down abit so I can at least put some recipes up--I learned a really good Thai salad, and I am not sure I ever posted the Sicilian Fish recipe I learned from my Italian Famhouse cookbook.
But then again, if you want really good recipes, look over at Technogypsy, whose recent adventures into confit and other greasy loveliness-making made me want to move in with his family (I'd even do dishes...)

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow. Technogypsy made various confites...oh, my it looked soo good. I think I smell phantom duck and pork not cooking in my oven. Oh how I want some..
And I'm glad that things are slowing down with the house now that the bubblewrap is off - fingers crossed that this is it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home