bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Foot Woes

So: after two weeks hobbling around with an infected toenail after stabbing my right big toe on a mystery furniture piece, I am getting minor surgery done this morning having partial toenail removal. I am on antibiotics since Friday, plus painkillers. Whee!
The Husband insists I should have let him perform this surgery at the time of injury with his trusty pocket knife and a bit of leather to bite on. I retort every time that we were and are not in the Mojave Desert...

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Um - yay for surgery done by surgeons and not with leather strap biting! I had a similar procedure done a couple of times when I was dancing. Not much fun but better than the alternative :-)
Feel Better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home