bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Busy week

What with getting back to the country, settling in and having a particularly overworked week at the office with two days of interviews to prepare for, I did not have time to post anythig about our Hunary trip...not even our customery Why Are We Fat? series...so I guess we need to change that. I give you...





Commando Santas!

















They were all over Budapest this year for some bizarre reason: in all sizes from pocket-tiny to larger-than-life. The ones on the picture are in front of my dad's apartment climbing the stairwell. They also had a set in the living room and at the lakehouse in front of the entrance...but the prize was awarded by me and The Husband to the one climbing the roof penthouse of the building opposite my dad's kitchen window...that one was the largest I have seen. Unfortunately I have no picture...We forgot that Dad promised to give us a set so we left without them--I hope he saves one for us for next year. I SO want one here in Texas!

6 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Do the Santas scoot up and down the rope or just sort of hang on? Either way, it beats the skeletal Christmas light reindeer that I saw hanging out of a window this year :)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

No, they are stationary, at least when I saw them...no guarantee what the little bastards are doing when no one's looking...:-)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

hee hee!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

Welcome back.

OMG, that is so funny. Imagine big life sized ones scaling the side of your house. That would be SWEET.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

See? We need to get these here to the US...Dad promised to set me one aside, but I MUST try and get the life-sized ones too!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Coffespaz said...

Maybe you can find a supplier and sell them here next Christmas season. I bet they would be wildly popular!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home