bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Update on Being Sick

To those who read my past couple of posts about being sick et al...I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon at 1615. Due to dual pressure from both The Husband and my boss (and the fact that I still cleared 99 degrees yesterday evening), I will see my doctor and see what she says. It is a very persistent bug and I'd love to get rid of it as soon as possible.

So there you have it--I am good and have taste so I won't talk about the details...:-) More later.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's over soon.
Kiki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home