bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I Am Back

For those who care--I am back in the US, after an adventurous journey into Hungary to see my dad, my sister and my 4 month old nephew, Martin Attila. It was an eventful trip with too much happening, and I need some time to rest and gather my thoughts so I can get some chronicling done. The Husband is still there, finishing his 3-week course of intensive Hungarian ending his stay with a weeklong trip to Transylvania.
My lovely sister-in-law picked me up at the airport and our two cats (whom she and my brother-in-law cared fo admirably while we were away) demanded immediate attention and food as I walked in the door. Currently they nap. Go figure...:-)
It is good to be back.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Welcome, welcome back :-)

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, welcome back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home