bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

More on Queen Hatshepsut

Wow, you think, Dear Reader, she REALLY has a lot of free time these days...:-)

Anyhow, more details have emerged about the exciting discovery of Queen Hatshepsut's mummy in Egypt I reported about a few days ago. I thought I'd share since I know at least one more person who reads this blog shared my geeking in this regard.:-)

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

This whole thing really is just cool - it makes me want to dust off my Maspero and reread some of the old stories. Whee!!!!! Yay for egyptology!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I need to go ahead and try to make sense of my old Egyptology class notes--I got two semester's worth of stuff in there. I agree, this is such a great thing! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home