bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Rain, rain, rain...

For once, not only here in Texas but apparently at home too. I spoke my sister today, and she warned me that the weather over there is almost exactly as here: relatively hot and steamy when sunny, then sudden and fierce downpours occur daily. As we are getting ready to embark on our yearly Hungary trip, this little warning was very much welcome. I know now to pack exactly the way as if I was just taking a hop to Houston...
In other news, we officially cleared the "wettest June in Texas recorded weather history" record as of yesterday. Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home