bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Morning

So I got up this morning to find a little gift that Mr. Rudy the 19-year old cat left in the guest bathroom. Well, it was not that little. It was large, extensive, liquid and smelling something awful. Enough said, right?
After a gazillion wads of paper towels and disinfecting cleaner, I pronouced the damage repaired, lectured the cat sternly about at least _trying_ to do this into the litterbox, to which he replied meekly with a 'meouw'while looking at me pitifully, then I had to run out of the house to get gas and drive to work.
It is natural I was listening to U2's Beautiful Day blasting from the car's loudspeakers on my way to work with the windows down, right? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home