bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Got The Book.

This morning, after I had the oil changed in Squishy the alien car. No lines, no crazed kids high on sugar, no nothing. Just walked in, smiled at the nice girl behind the local B&N's customer service desk, told her I had a reserved copy, and she handed me one. Since it looks like it's going to rain any second now and I cannot continue lawnmowing, I'll just make do with some tangerine soda, the couch in the sunroom and Book 7. i had about 10 pages of it this far, so no telling, but gosh, it's dark.
And no, I am not going to peek at the last page...:-)

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tangerine soda? Where are you getting that? Me want!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Kroger's Nature's Market section. R. W. Knudsen's Tangerine Spritzer, in 12 fl. oz bottle fourpacks. $2.69, and only juices and fizzy water, no sugar. M-m-m....
Back to the book...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home