bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Conspiracy of Chocolate Cakes and Emails

I just got a very sweet email from The Husband, who is visiting my auntie and uncle's for lunch, and all of them crowded the computer, resulting in a four-person email to me, a couple of lines from him, from my aunt, my cousin and my uncle. It was very cute...they are eating this chocolate cake really fast before it melts, as it is 105 there right now. Yes, Budapest got our weather for this week, it seems, as DFW only boasts a meager 93 today.
So it seems that despite the migraine he had earlier this mroning, The Husband prevails...yippee! Now if they could only send me some of that chocolate cake...::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home