bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Egyptology-WOOT!

This is BIG.. (at least to us, archaeologists and like-minded enthusiasts. Since Zahi Hawass already had a news conference about it, you can bet they checked a trillion times before release. Makes me happy that I had a chance to see the exhibit about Hatshepsut when it was at the Kimball Art Museum in Ft. Worth.

UPDATE 6/27/07: And an update today after another news conference "It is 100% certain."

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Oh Wow! That's amazing!!! I'm such an armchair egyptology geek. I've read a bit about Hatshepsut and I'd thought that her mummy had been desecrated during Thutmoses' reign. This is very cool... Yay for the female pharoah! :-)

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I have the full catalog of the exhibit too...feel free to borrow it any time--it has some excellent essays.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

That's great - thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home