bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Stardust

I almost did not realize until this week that a. they are making a movie out of Neil Gaiman's Stardust b. Neil Gaiman is the producer of it, c. it comes out next week.
Here is the website of the movie with notes, images, etc. It looks utterly fabulous, and hey, Robert De Niro is in it!
Yay!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Madeleine said...

so, I just saw another trailor for it and it looks *beautiful*. wanna see it when it comes out?
feel like i should reread the book though (whip me, beat me, make me reread neil gaiman:-)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I think I could survive watching this with you, yes, I doubt the M boys are intrested, but I might be wrong. :-) it is totally beautiful, and all the changes they made are just variations on the basic theme, and since NG is one of the producers, he's OK with them. Yay for this movie, I am so glad they are making beautiful tales like this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home