bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Please read this...

...and remember; always.
Like I do.
I got more from this, my adopted country that I ever hoped for, first and foremost my husband, and that day hurt me deeper than even I realized.
My home country has a long and bloodstained history of freedom fights. My family history that I only know from hearsay and family anecdotes, has a line of noblemen who were active participants in those wars, always, inevitably ending in defeat, bloodshed and tyranny. For all those reasons, for all those ancestors, for all their blood and memories carried in my veins, I remember.
I will always remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home