bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Status Report

Allergies. Are. Not. Fun.
I wish I had not run out the only allergypill that does not make me totally zonk and makes all my symptoms disappear for 24 hours. Two more weeks till my doctor's scheduled visit. Until then, it is Loratadine at every 6 hours, rapidly declining tissue-stash, wheezing, sinus headaches and slight fever.
I wish someone came up with a solution to eradicate ragweed. I am sure it fills a valuable ecological niche, but as far as I am concerned, instead of Dutch elm disease, there should have been an, I don't know, Bolivian Ragweed Plague.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home