bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Argh! The Flu!

At work, I signed up for the free flu shot for good corporate citizens.
The flu shot is on the 23rd.
I got the flu now. Fever and stomach thing Friday, rested a lot and got mildly better over the weekend, today fever came back mildly in th afternoon, and felt weak and shivery and achy enoigh that folks at work noticed and sent me home around 330 pm.
Argh. Am under blankies ad shivering after a hot herbs-laced bath and hot tea. Hopefully I'll get better.

6 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ick, you get better!!
::hugs::
::chicken noodle soup::

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Trust me, I am all over chicken noodle soupy goodness...:-) Meh, I am weaker than a day-old kitten. Thanks for the hugs, ad hopefully see you soon!

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless you dies from dreaded flu, I will come by Thursday after work. If you do dies from dreadful flu, we can reschedule. :)

::boofy blankies::

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

That is muy comforting, and shall be so...:-)

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::hugs:: Hope you're feeling better...

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Blargh. I hoped so...am back at home with hot tea and blankies. NO way I am passing this to anyone!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home