bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Geese!

The Husband is my hero! He got on the phone Monday to hunt down some geese for me as that's what I wanted to prepare for Christmas dinner, arranged for the local Kroger to get some in by the end of this week, and picked up and delivered home 2 10 lbs beauties that currently reside in my freezer waiting for the weekend to be thawed.
Now to plan out the rest of the menu to compliment all that grease. Yum!

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger celogomama said...

Oh, wow! I hope you post the menu and recipes!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger technogypsy said...

He should have called me. We could have potted one in the park with a bow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home