bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Anchoress...

...has my number again.
Darn, but she's good. That's the path I had to walk down lately more than I care to remember.
It's a powerful piece, but not an easy read. And I am sure almost every one of us can relate.

It is good to know that we are not alone.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

That's excellent Anna - thank you for posting the link. Even as someone of a non-religious bent, the Anchoress's post definitely resonated with me.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger celogomama said...

Wow... glad you linked to that. I was bemoaning a 20 year old poisoning all day yesterday. When I read the piece, I realized I was, in fact, the only one continuing to poison myself.

See ya soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home