bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, December 05, 2008

The Dark Side

So it took an email from my old alma mater's departmental alumni group, but I am now officially on the Dark Side: joined Facebook and trying hard not go into ferret shock by finding all these cool people already on it! Bear with me guys if I am slow responding to y'all, I get there eventually.

6 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger boxingalcibiades said...

But does she give us a link? Noooooooo.... :)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Well, go to facebook.com, sign up and be my friend, sweetie! ;) Better yet, I'll send ya an invite!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

I'm a little scared of facebook - can't exactly tell you why, but it sounds overwhelming....

Jeez, I just read what I wrote - I'm such a sad recluse. 'Oh no! Too much faceless online interaction with (gasp) people! AHHH!!!!'. Sheesh.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

LOL... you know, it's actually quite a gratifying feeling to know that there are people out there thinking about you. I got it touch with folks already I haven't heard from in AGES. And it's up to you how much you interact.

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a facebook account but I never go on it, because I found that when I do I either get annoyed with all the things it asks you to join (You, too, can have a Zombie Army, and yes, I have one) OR I get sucked into it and look up to find hours have passed.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I just ignore the ones I don't want to join; I figure now that a lot of friends found me it's a good way to periodically check up on it just to see how they're doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home