bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I had a Birthday Party...

...in pink, to boot, on Saturday. Yes, I never had a real girly birthday party (they were not really big in the Happiest Barrack I am coming from, go figure...) so my husband and my bestest friend the Lizard Queen threw one for me with pink balloons, pink cake, pink streamers, strawberry-peach soda phosphates and floats (now that I know the difference between the two, I can die happy)--and, the most important addition to any birthday party, a lot of friends gathering around and having a good time. Thanks to all who came and made this a truly enjoyable way of getting a year older! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home