bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Carpet Fuzz

Now before my dear readers think that I disappeared entirely from the blogosphere: I did not. There was not much to blog about these days for me, that's all. I am getting into politics, reading up on American elections and such thanks to the links on my husband's blogsite here at Boxing Alcibiades.
But now:
Why was I finding carpet fuzz in my left shoe (tan Mary Jane, subdued but cute) this morning when:
a. said shoes are residing on a shelf in a closet
b. our carpeting had been replaced by hardwood in the bedrooms , all three of them, a month ago?

All I can think of, it either was the carpet elves giving me an early Christmas present, or one of my cats (suspecting BooBoo the Pixie-Bob) found a piece of carpet remaining somewhere and proceeded to joyfully to kill/maim/dis-fuzz it in the closet...This last one would, naturally, mean more carpet fuzz surprise in other shoes. The joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home