bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Change to Blog Settings

Okay folks; I have gotten two comment spams in two days, so I turned on the word verification in my comments. It might create a bit more work if you want to comment, but I simply cannot have spammers take over this section. This just won't do. So please excuse the little bit more upfront work when you comment in order to create a spam-free environment.

Thank you!

6 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

SO I am not getting any comments since I put this up. ::pout:: Where are you people?

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger JimDesu said...

now, I posted earlier, why isn't anything coming up?

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Dunno; did you fill out the word verification window?

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oy vay, my students are starting to get comment-spam on their blogs.

bleah.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

It's the spammers new preferred way to get to people, I guess, since the email spam filters usually work too well...

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

I have never seen spam comments before... But then, I have been in the depths of study hell so I am out of the loop...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home