bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Feeling Shupid

Is it just me or everyone else also feels that their brain turned to either mashed potatoes or turkey meat with extra tryptophane in it during the holidays? I find myself asking really stupid clarifying questions from The Husband the second day in a row: now maybe he sped his brain functions up significantly since I got him the organizer for Christmas, and I just cannot keep up?

Anyways, I am slow but happy, I like my new organizer's layout (yes, I changed my refill this time, and this works better for me), I LOVE the breadmaking machine I got from a friend for Christmas, I absolutely feel _empowered_ by the hot water pot I got from The Lizard Queen (can you say, tea by the cup 24/7, whatever I like)... I surprised myself with Serenity and the complete Firefly series using a gift card (yay, gift cards)...
Now if only this unnatural over 70-degrees weather would pass (with a lot of rain preferably), and the trees in our front yard would stop WAKING UP IN JANUARY...I'd be MUCH happier. But life is good, anyway.

4 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger JimDesu said...

Mine certainly did, but I was sick. It's starting to slowly un-gunk itself, but I'm still feeling a mite slow.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Hope you'll feel better soon...I have two sick coworkers around me here, so if I get sick this upcoming week, I cannot blame you (aren''t you happy)? Apparently we DO have a flu season this year...

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger JimDesu said...

Hi Anna! Just wanted you to know that I'm experiencing the mashed potato brain thing - it took me about 8 clicks before I got your Hubby's blonde joke :) sigh - I hope this passes.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger JimDesu said...

By the way, that last comment was maddie not james :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home