bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Whee!

Had an almost-bronchitis, caught just in time, as the nurse in the doctor's office told me. Got antibiotics (which ate my stomach something fierce), and decongestants for a week. Yum-yum.

Baked more Christmas cookies, and almost finished giftshopping...actually, we have to do the Gift-Wrapping Extravaganza today; I am thinking doing it while I watch Bones and House tonight (yes, I am watching TV shows...the horror of slowly turning into an American housewife looms on my horizon...) :-)

We will be leaving for DC Saturday morning to spend Christmas with The Husband's family over there, and to see some museums I really want to spend quality time in. Also will have lunch with The Lizard Queen who'll be there to atend a conference...this shall be fun, especially because we live next door to each other...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home