bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

To the person who ate my lunch today

(I posted this in the breakroom once I discovered my frozen lunch was gone)
To the person who ate my lunch today-
I looked forward to eating my Shrimp Pasta today. Since you had it hopefully instead of one of the other Lean Cuisine items in this freezer, please call me and let me know which item I can have instead. It is 100pm and I have not eaten since 0700 this morning. I would like to.

Thanks in advance!

I am eating cold chicken salad sandwich from the cafeteria instead. NO fun. What pisses me off is that the person MUST have realized they were eating the wrong item (shrimp instead of chicken) and yet elected not to tape a note on the freezer saying: "Oops, sorry, I ate someone's shrimp pasta...have the chicken roast instread, I meant to have that one."

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger JimDesu said...

Actually, it probably wasn't a mistake. A growing crime-wave in this country is the theft of lunches from freezers at work. Been that way for maybe five years now. I dunno if it's cleaning folks "sticking it to the man", or folks thinking "hmmm, no-one I care about works in *this* building", but it's unfortunately quite common.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

My boss actually told me that this seals the deal and we are getting a minifridge-frezer for our own area at last.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, its interesting - we have 500+ students at the law school, and several mini-fridges through out the classroom level (1st floor/walkout basement), and in the last 2 years, I haven't heard of anyone complain about stolen lunches, or even seen anything on the email list about it.

weird. I thought it would have been rampant here, with poor law students stealing lunch because they've spent all their money on beer.

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Jayesch said...

same happened in my office too.. a guy's lunch got stolen and he put a sticky on the freezer. :-) Just watch it on my blog..

http://jayesch.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!CD0AE37899B63561!1122.entry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home