bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Time Really Flies...

Oh my. I had been a bad Blogger. Was it really two weeks since I posted anything?

Yep. Looks like. bad Bunny...and it's not even that nothing happened around me...
Lessee: quick list of To Be Blogged Stuff:
1. Momix performance at the SMU's McFarlin Auditorium on March24th
2. Cirque du Soleil performance at the AAC on March 28th
3. The Adventures of The Bunny and The Lizard Queen To Take Afternoon Tea Part One
4. Gardening News... roses are in bloom!
5. On the realization that Farscape exists...

Probably will be more then one post. Oh my.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home